What is your vision?
Do you want to travel the world? Become an entrepreneur? Write a book? Or do something that has never been done before? Whatever it is that you want to do, here you will find inspiration and practical information to help you achieve your vision.
I have always been inspired by those that do things a little differently. The out of the box thinkers. The innovators. The rule breakers. The pioneers. The visionaries.
Visionology is about thinking differently and being inspired to achieve your goals in a way that is off the beaten path.
This list is evolving but here are a few guiding ideas behind Visionology.
The Visionology Mindset:
- Be an explorer
- Think outside the box
- Be a free thinker
- Take the road less traveled
- Pursue your unconventional ideas
- Live a life of adventure
What You Will Find Here:
- Insightful blog posts
- 6 Questions For Series – Q&A with people that have pursued offbeat ideas, projects and adventures (like Steve Feltham)
- Visionology Show – informative podcast series launching in spring featuring unconventional projects and adventures
- And many more things as Visionology grows to be a resource for unconventional thinking
My name is Wendy Krueger and I currently live in Connecticut, readjusting to East Coast life after 12 years in the Bay Area.
I spent 8 years as a speaker agent, managing speakers ranging from $5K – $100K+. I offer speaker coaching to new and emerging speakers.
In my free time I can be found hiking or pursuing my other passion – film.